Thursday, January 21, 2016

Let us go on an adventure!

My earliest memory is of my grandfather taking me to the local library for what would be the first of many.  He told me that books could show me a world that no one else could.  And thus began my love affair with books and the building that held them within.

I visited this sanctuary weekly (sometimes more) taking adventures on imaginary trees, solving mysteries, becoming a voyeur of the rich and famous and questioning the rules of authorities.  With each book I held I embarked on a new and wonderful escape into a world of my choosing.

Its only in the last few years that this pleasure has disappeared.  Life became too busy.  Too difficult.  Concentration wained and these beloved friends took a back burner.  One of my lessons in this journey of discovering myself again to remember....embrace....accept things that use to be a large part of who I was.  Who I am!

I have begun my love affair with the pages and words of other enlightened souls.  Taking me into a world unlike my own to explore.

My first book on this journey speaks loudly to my soul.  Anyone who knows me, nows the precious place that angels hold to my heart.  They speak to my essence.

I grabbed this book as a quick and easy read to start my rediscovery of an old pleasure.  Ms.  Georgian didn't disappoint.  She began by explaining her "gift" and then proceeded in to explaining the hierarchy and belief of angels.  But I must admit my favourite was the last half of the book.  Through these pages she shared the many experiences people have encountered in their life with angels.  It gave this topic a personal touch....making angels approachable.

It has been quite enjoyable allowing Ms. Georgian to reaquaint me with the joys of angels and reading simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment